This is an interface to the models and data assembled by the Longitudinal Spine of Government Functions project (LongSpine) which ran in the 2018/2019 Financial Year as part of CSIRO's Data61's Platforms for Open Data (PfOD) series of projects.
Please note that currently, only this home page and the About Page are publicly accessible. The others may become so shortly.
See the About Page for more information on the project.
Figure 1: The overarching concepts of the Longitudinal Spine
What you can do here:
Learn about the motivating design choices of LongSpine - Principles Page
See all the models - Models Page
- The overarching and component models used in this project are listed here as are links to their definitional homes
- Learn about the individual datasets - Data Page
- Understand the mechanics of this cache of the LongSpine spine - Cache Page
Query the cache - SPARQL Query Endpoint Page
- See example queries and other data use scenarios - Examples Page
- Learn more about the LongSpine project overall - About Page